B&T Awards Unsung Hero Promotion Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Rewards Come True a division of IGoDirect Group Pty Ltd, 41 Stubbs St, Kensington, VIC, 3031. ABN: 17 110 897 320 Telephone number 1800 446 347.
- Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Entry, Participants and Gift Recipients
- Entry, also referred to as ‘participation’ in the promotion is open to B&T Award 2018 attendees that nominate a colleague for a reward, and recipients of the Keep It Up email.
- The nominator will be the main contact for the promotion unless otherwise negotiated and confirmed during the nomination process.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights.
When To Enter
- The promotion commences on 20/11/2018 and final nominations can be submitted by 07/12/2018.
- Entrants may only enter once.
- Only two $500 digital Visas, one for nominator and one for the nominee will be supplied.
Notification Of Gift
- The selected Gift recipients will be notified via Rewards Come True customer service December 14 2018 during business hours via the contact details provided.
- Gift recipients will receive their claim code in a text message to the mobile number provided. If the numbers provided are wrong, it is up to the participant to inform their main-point-of-contact for correction prior to distribution.
- The selected winner is at the discretion of the Promoter. Chance plays no part.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the gift or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
- The gifts will be awarded to each to the nominated Gift Recipient and the nominator unless otherwise negotiated and confirmed during the nomination process.
- Should a Gift Recipient’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the Gift Recipient’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- Subject to regulation, an unclaimed gift will be forfeited by the Gift Recipient.
- An unactivated $500 Virtual Visa card will also be forfeited if unactivated, and not spent within 6 months of issue. The winner/s of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone or email within two days of that draw.
- The Nominee and Nominator will each receive a Promotional Gift. This Promotional Gift is a $500 Virtual Visa card.
- The Promotional Gift cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The Promotional Gift must be claimed within 6 months of issue, or within 6 months of iGoDirect Ltd Pty accounts department confirming the nomination. In the event a winner does not claim or activate the Promotional Gift by the time stipulated, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- By entering this promotion, participants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate. The participant release the promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the Promotional Gift.
- Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this promotion if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this promotion.
- The Promoter Rewards Come True, a division of iGoDirect Group Pty Ltd assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- If an entrant uses any form of software or third-party application to enter multiple times (including scripting software), organises for a third party to enter on their behalf in breach of these terms and conditions or enters using incorrect contact details, his or her entry will be deemed invalid. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine whether an entrant has breached this clause. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm whether an entrant has breached this clause. Entrants must provide whatever documents the Promoter requires upon request.
- If the Promotional Gift is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Promotional Gift for a Promotional Gift of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting the Promotional Gift that the Gift Recipient must comply with all the conditions of use of the Promotional Gift and the supplier’s requirements. Each Promotional Gift must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Promotional Gift as stated.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver And liability
- The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any gifts except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All entries become the property of The Promoter. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out within. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.