While people do come to us for eftpos and Visa gift cards, increasingly, people come to us for solutions to problems.
So, here’s a problem that may present itself at some point in your working life…
There is — at the time of writing — no method of sending chocolates via email. If you want to send chocolates, you rely on the postal service. Don’t think we’re calling the postal service unreliable. We’re not even saying it’s slow. We’re just saying it’s not instant.
When you need an instant reward, prize, or gift that people even prefer over chocolate, our solution is instant.
Virtual Visa gift cards. They’re Visa gift cards — preloaded and ready to be spent.
They are sent straight to the recipients’ inboxes. From there, recipients can spend them using the card details and secure codes delivered to them. Their digital nature makes them easy to use for online purchases — and that includes online bill payments.
But back to chocolate.
Here’s how you do it.
The (chocolate) icing on the cake.
Ok, away from chocolate. Back to cards.
Virtual Visas are, as we said at the beginning, star problem solvers.
While we get pretty excited about seeing them applied in them nationwide competitions that involve man’s most-loved food, there are a few other key problems they can clear away for you:
- I left it too late: last-minute gifts and rewards for staff and valued customers.
- I want to give instant gratification: for triggered behaviours like Competition entries, reaching a certain level of shopping cart spend
- I need to organise a cashback program or paying insurance entitlements securely
And a few other supporting problems:
- Cases in which inbox security is preferred to mailbox security
- Lack of internal capacity for working with postal service
- Mounting postal costs for long-running or continuous campaigns